FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS in AZ PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
- A victim experiences injury as a result of an accident
- A victim contacts My AZ Lawyers immediately to step in and assist with the case.
- An attorney provides legal representation including:
- Communication with the negligent party and insurance companies
- Legal documentation and preparation of paperwork to file a claim
- An extensive investigation of the accident report.
- Victim, attorney, and at-fault party begin negotiating a settlement.
- If damages cannot be settled upon, an attorney begins strategy for a lawsuit.
- Either a settlement is then reached at court, or an attorney uses litigation before judge and jury to earn fair and maximum compensation.
- Medical expenses (present and future)
- Property damage
- Lost wages or loss of earning capacity
- Emotional trauma or mental distress
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death – funeral and burial costs
- Loss of joy in life
- Loss of consortium
- Disfigurement or scars
After discussing your case with My AZ Lawyers personal injury attorney, a lawsuit initiating the claim is filed with the appropriate court.
All this requires is a call to My AZ Lawyers (480) 448-9800
Our legal team provides experienced personal injury legal representation. The legal documentation can be complex, and if you have a legitimate claim worth compensation for damages, you need to consult with one of our lawyers. An attorney will help you understand your rights and discuss with you how to pursue the claim and seek maximum compensation.
It is to your benefit to speak to one of our personal injury lawyers before accepting a settlement from an insurance company. Why? Is the settlement offered the maximum amount of compensation for your injury? Our experienced legal team will ensure that all damages – present and future – are recovered. Yes, the insurance company can offer you fast money, but is it a fair amount to cover your damages?
Contact My AZ Lawyers for a free consultation and case evaluation if you would like to discuss your case BEFORE taking a settlement from an insurance company. We help clients in Arizona achieve the best possible results for their case, including maximum compensation.
Contact Our Arizona Injury Lawyers