Personal Injury in Arizona
Arizona’s Personal Injury law covers any damage or wrong done to another person, his/her property, a person’s rights, or one’s reputation. Under the law covering personal injury, the injured party may receive compensation for damage caused by another person’s negligence, recklessness, carelessness, or intentional actions.
To help yourself if you have been a victim of a personal injury, call an attorney who you feel is trustworthy and experienced and has expertise in personal injury practice area in Arizona. (480) 833-8000.
- Get proper medical attention if needed.
- Report the incident to the proper authorities.
- Contact an attorney for Arizona Personal Injury Representation.
- Notify your insurance company.
- Protect your rights: Discuss your situation only with police / authorities, your physician, and your lawyer.