Driving Under the Influence in Gilbert, Arizona
Gilbert, Arizona have some of the strictest DUI Laws in all of the nation. Thus, along with strict DUI laws come harsh DUI penalties. Therefore, being convicted of a DUI in Gilbert, Arizona could lead to substantial fines, loss of driving privileges, jail time, and other penalties.
We realize being arrested for DUI in Arizona can be an intimidating experience. Therefore, the most important thing to keep in mind is Arrest Does NOT Equal Conviction. Although driving under the influence is a serious offense, having the right DUI defense lawyer to defend you against your arrest is key.
Our Gilbert DUI Attorneys Will Fight for Your Rights
My AZ Lawyers group of experienced criminal defense attorneys know the Gilbert, Arizona DUI Laws and will use every means to fight for you defending your case. Leaving no stone unturned, our attorneys will file every applicable motion in your DUI case to ensure the best chance of dismissal. Therefore, if you are facing criminal charges and need assistance. Call our Gilbert DUI Lawyers today at (480) 833-8000.
Some of Motions we are able to use to Fight for You Include:
- Lack of Probable Cause.
- Illegal Search and Seizure
- Lack of Reasonable Suspicion.
- Right to Counsel Violation.
- Due Process Violation.
- Miranda Rights Violation.
- Challenging Right to Speedy Trial.
- Improper Use of Unreliable Information (tip)
- Blood Alcohol Level Outside of 2-Hour Limit.
- Faulty Chain of Custody.
- Lack of Physical Control of Vehicle Defense.
- Improper Use of Medical Blood.
- Search Warrant Unreasonable Force Used.
- Vague or Ambiguous Search Warrant.
- Use and Admissibility of Breathalyzer Testing.
- Challenging Allegations of Prior Convictions.