ARIZONA AUTO ACCIDENT DAMAGES michael 2018-05-15T23:20:52+00:00
ARIZONA AUTO ACCIDENT DAMAGES
An automobile accident case or personal injury case involving a vehicle accident in Arizona frequently includes damages:
1. PROPERTY DAMAGES. Property damage claims in Arizona may include:
the cost of repairs to the vehicle
the cost to recover the fair market value of the vehicle (in the event that the vehicle is a total loss)
reimbursement of rental car expenses incurred while the vehicle is not drivable
compensation for loss of use of a vehicle
residual decrease its the vehicle’s fair market value after repairs.
2. MEDICAL BILLS and EXPENSES. A person claiming personal injury is entitled to recover the necessary and reasonable expenses for treating injuries:
prescription medicine expenses
doctor treatment expenses
ambulance / paramedic charges
medical supply expenses
related / necessary medical costs
future medical attention needed because of injury
3. LOST INCOME and WAGES. If it is determined that due to a personal injury, you have orders that you may not work, or you need to miss work because of medical appointments or procedures, you are entitled to reimbursement.
Recover lost wages
4. PAIN & SUFFERING. Persons suffering from Personal injuries sustained (physical and emotional) as a result of the negligence or intentional harm of another person are entitled to recover compensation for pain and suffering. Each case has unique issues, so consult with an experienced Arizona Personal Injury Law Attorney. Clients often seek Monetary Compensation for
5. OTHER TYPES of DAMAGES. Some cases have such a significant impact on one’s life, that lifestyles and relationships are greatly affected. Separate damages may be claimed for a family member, or in some cases, punitive damages are sought.